Tuesday, November 9, 2010

november.

i love november. there are multiple reasons for this. autumn is by far my favorite season. i love the colors of the leaves and their contrast with the crisp blue sky. i love the smell of campfire. i love being able to see my breath in the morning for the first time all season. i love bundling up and walking to class with a starbucks cup in my hand. this is the month of my birth and the month to be thankful. whats not to love about november? 

another thing i love is fall decor. mums and pumpkins reside outside our home tucked into the hills. it warms my heart every time i come home from school.
see what i mean about the colors?
this was where i saw my breath for the first time this season. some friends from the 615 came up and we decided it would be fun to backpack on the coldest weekend of the year. we hiked in at least 3 inches of snow. yay for max patch!
the whole time i said it felt like we were in narnia. i was expecting mr. thomnas to poke his head out any second. 
fresh snow fell the entire time we hiked on saturday. it was beyond beautiful.
how could there not be a Creator with such beauty? 
my crazy buds who were on the trip. as the harvard sailing team says, "dont you test these besties".
the view from the top of max patch. made the whole trip absolutely worth the moments of cold toes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment