Thursday, November 11, 2010

daily-sought faith.

everyday is new. thank heavens. as one of my favorite songs says, "there may be pain in the night, but joy comes in the morning". its such a beautiful promise. another says "as surely as the sun will rise, Youll come to us. surely as Your Word endures". i love  love love these promises. i bank on these promises. and even when the day does not start off well, i am thankful that it is only a day. today was one of those. so many stresses on my mind, apathy of being a senior, fear of not being employed come may. and then life happens. and it throws off everything. but He is just and present and alive and unchanging. ive been through things much more difficult than this, so i should not worry or freak out. so, in this moment, i seek faith. i seek a strength stronger than my own that i rely far too much on. i seek love and care and a voice constantly whispering to me "let go. I am in control. I love you. I am the I AM. nothing else matters. let go". just as each day is new, i have to wake up everyday & begin once again with knowing these truths. everyday. a daily-sought faith. 






ps- happy veterans day. thank you troops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment